Molokai SUP High Pressure Electric Pump
This device has been designed specifically to inflate and deflate SUP / Dinghies up to 5 – 6 meters and all kites on the market. In our test using the Finder Air Touring 12’6, the board was fully inflated to 15 psi just under 9 mins (Smaller board will be even faster).
FEATURES & SPECS
Auto switches between stages
Inflate and deflate capable
Power supply: 12V DC
12 Vdc Cable with Alligator Clips
12 Vdc Vehicle Cable Plug
Maximum absorption: 13 A
Maximum pressure: 1 bar / 14.5 psi
Maximum flow rate: Turbine 420 I/min • Piston 120 l/min
Weight: 2.5 Kg
Dimensions: 290 x 100 x 150 mm
- From the supplied fittings, select the reducer that engages and opens the valve of the inflatable equipment.
- Connect the electric pump to a Vehicle Plug or to an external battery via cable and alligator clips.
- Insert the selected adaptor on the braided joint on the end of the tube.
- Turn the ring nut on the manometer and point the arrow to the required pressure.
- Tighten the adaptor onto the inflation side of the electric pump (OUT).
- The electric pump operates in two stages which can be identified by the noise of the turbine at the beginning followed by the piston. The electric pumps witches from turbine to piston automatically.
- Once the entered pressure has been reached, the electric pump turns off automatically.
- It is possible to stop the electric pump at any time by pressing the OFF switch.
When the device is under pressure, never tum the ring nut on the manometer anti-clockwise as this would immediately cause the instrument to break.
Protect the electric pump from sand by keeping it in the bag provided: if sand gets into the electric pump it could get JAMMED.
- As above.
- Tighten the adaptor on to the deflation side of the electric pump(IN).
- Connect the terminals and press the (ON) button to start deflation.
- THE Electric Pump DOES NOT TURN OFF AUTOMATICALLY when deflating!
- When the inflatable is completely deflated, press the OFF button immediately to avoid overheating the motor.
SAND FILTER MAINTENANCE
- The electric pumphas a filter compartment under the inflation chuck (IN). We recommend to keep them clean for the electric pump to be longer lasting and more effective.
- Loosen the two screws blocking the inflation chuck (IN).
- Lift the chuck and take it off.
- Clean with compressed air or replace if it is too dirty.
- Do not exchange polarised DC Power Supply Terminals . Red is the Positive Black is the negative one.
- Protect the cord from being walked on or pinched.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
- Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way.
- Do not disassemble the product. Incorrect reassembly may result in a risk of short circuit.
- Provide adequate ventilation and refrain from placing items on or around the product during operation.
- Since the vibration produced by the electric pump may cause it to “walk”, do not operate on a high shelf or other surface.
- Before connecting the terminals to the battery. check that the voltage is the same as shown on the label.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children.
- Do not leave the electric pump running unattended.
- Do not use the electric pump with adapters other than those supplied with the product as they could damage the device.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for damage caused as a result of improper use or failure to observe the envisaged usage.
Long periods of use can cause overheating and damage the product. Do not use for more than 20 minutes continuously.