How to Book
The Molokai Test Center, located at our Kei Ling Ha Water Sports Center, offers a unique opportunity to try out our Molokai SUP before purchasing.
To request a product trial booking, simply contact us via WhatsApp at +852 9663 9055 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with at least 48 hours’ notice (not including weekends and holidays) and let us know which boards you would like to try.
We’ll confirm availability and set up your booking for you.
Once your booking is confirmed, we’ll send you a message or email with directions and other information to help you prepare for your trial.
We look forward to seeing you at our Molokai Test Center soon!
Our Molokai Test Center currently has the following boards available to test:
• Light Air All Round 10’6″ X 33″ RDS (Inflatable)
• Light Air All Round 11’2″ X 32″ RDS (Inflatable)
• Finder Air Touring 11’6″ X 30″ RDS (Inflatable)
• Finder Air Touring 12’6″ X 31″ RDS (Inflatable)
• Finder Air Touring 14′ X 27″ RDS (Inflatable)
• Hero Air Race 12’6″ X 27″ RDS (Inflatable)
• Hero Air Race 14’0″ X 24″ RDS (Inflatable)
• Striker Air Race Pro 14’0″ X 23″ RDS (Inflatable)
• Minimax Air 10’ 6” ×32” (Inflatable)
• Minimax Air 11’ 6”×33” (Inflatable)
• Hero Race SUP Hard Board 14′ x 21.5” (Hard board)
Opening Date & Time:
Any day of the week between 10:00 – 16:00
(Subject to facility and equipment availability)
Free for 30 minutes
Number of board you can try: 1
$150 per hour (max 2 hours)
Fee refundable upon board purchase within 14 days
Includes locker, shower, and buoyancy aid
Number of boards you can try: 1 – 3
- Before allowing you to go out on the water, we require a recognized form of photo ID, such as a HKID card or passport, for our records. All personal information will be destroyed within 3 months. Alternatively, if you prefer not to provide any personal information, you can pay a cash deposit equal to the product price on-site (Refundable immediately after returning product undamaged).
- Depending on your experience, you may be allowed to paddle only within the designated area, which is within the breakwater.
- Before starting your testing session with the board, be sure to check it for any damage. If you discover any problems, please notify the on-site staff immediately.
- If the board is lost or damaged during your session, you will be responsible for paying the repair fee or replacement cost accordingly.
- We reserve the right to assess the paddling ability of each client before allowing them to use our equipment.
- Before your booking is confirmed, you must agree to the above terms and conditions.
1. From Sai Kung: Transfer to bus route 99 or 299X after arriving at Sai Kung Town. Disembark at Kei Ling Ha San Wai bus stop, and our center is only a 5-minute walk away.
2. From Ma On Shan: After arriving at Wu Kai Sha MTR Station, transfer to minibus 807B. Disembark at Kei Ling Ha San Wai bus stop, and our center is only a 5-minute walk away from the bus stop.
3. Driving: Advanced booking is required due to very limited parking space at the center.