Black Project Hydro FlowX (July Pre-Order)
Important information regarding this pre-order
- ‣ Order cut-off date: 15th July 2021 (Thursday) 5pm
- ‣ Please select your paddle length, blade size, shaft options then proceed directly to online payment. Order is not confirmed until payment has been made.
- ‣ Estimated arrival time is Mid – Late August. Actual date may varies depending on factory production. In case of delay, we will notify you immediately.
- ‣ This is a custom made product, no refund request will be accepted, unless product is out of stock or discontinued.
- ‣ Only TKO shop pick up is available.
Guide: How to choose my Black Project Paddle Options?
- ‣ Click here to learn how to choose my blade size.
- ‣ Click here to learn how to choose my paddle length.
- ‣ Click here to learn how to choose my shaft (Please note that available shaft option depends on the blade size chosen).
Completely reimagined design, a paddle unlike any other.
The proprietary Advanced Flow Technology (AFT) is designed to significantly increase paddle efficiency and smoothness by reducing turbulence and unwanted blade movements. The Deep Power Scoop (DPS) with dihedral edges delivers power in a controlled manner and works in harmony with our the AFT to create a first-of-its-kind paddling experience.
Our Fastest Ever Paddle
While individual results will vary and speed is just one aspect to consider, our testing has shown the Hydro FlowX will increase your average speed. When putting in a similar effort, paddlers can expect a 3-5% improvement in speed and lap times or paddle the same speed with less effort (when compared to the original Hydro, which is already faster than most race paddles).
The combination of flow technology and deep scoop produces a fluid stroke which reduces energy usage while increasing forward thrust. The outcome is significantly less paddler fatigue––enabling you to paddle longer and faster than ever before.
To reduce overall weight, we reworked our layups and introduced 30-ton carbon – a strong but lightweight carbon that’s 25% lighter than our previous material. The resulting paddle is approximately 4% lighter than an equivalent model of the original Hydro. Weighing from just 345 grams (12.1 oz), paddlers can maintain a higher cadence for a longer period of time.
The Hydro FlowX’s redesigned blade offers massive structural strength. This gave us the dual benefit of being able to optimize the use of carbon in certain areas, while still achieving an overall strength enhancement.
- All Hydro FlowX paddles come complete with our Paddle Bag.
Availability: Out of stock