SOLD OUT 售罄
Black Project Hydro 83 Premium Carbon SDS Medium Flex 7180 Fixed
The MEDIUM 83 sq in (535 cm2) recommended for riders 70 – 90 kg.
- The HYDRO Pro Race SUP Paddle is for serious racers who want more speed and reduced fatigue. Whether you are cruising your local lake or crossing channels in Hawaii the Hydro SUP race paddle is designed to deliver power while protecting your body. The Hydro paddle combines exceptional power, ultimate stability and dynamic flex to help you paddle faster for longer. Throughout the design process all unnecessary weight was removed making this the lightest SUP race paddle available. For example; a Hydro Pro 78 cut to 75″ (191cm) is only 14 ounces (396 grams) approximately 25-50 grams lighter than any other high-end race paddle. This reduced weight translates into an improved paddling experience while being easier on your body. Thanks to the design and construction the Hydro paddle is also one of the strongest SUP paddles you will find and enjoys a near zero failure rate.
- Upon entry the Hydro blade is designed to correct poor alignment often associated with fatigue and injury. The proprietary Scooped Dihedral shaping holds the water securely through the power phase of the stroke delivering power in a smooth and efficient manner. Lateral blade movement is eliminated and the toe shaping provides an efficient paddle release. The extension of the tapered scoop towards the toe ensures that the paddle remains stable and delivers power even if you fail to get the full blade in the water. The shallow 8° blade angle promotes an aggressive paddle stroke and slightly shorter overall paddle lengths. We added a slight ridge along the front of the blade, this increases paddle stiffness both vertically and laterally while resulting in increased strength. We smoothed out all edges to increase safety, increase strength and reduce board damage.
- The Hydro SUP race paddle is available in four blade sizes to suit the largest to smallest of stand up paddlers. The LARGE 88 sq in (575 cm2) is suited for riders 85 kg and over. The MEDIUM 83 sq in (535 cm2) recommended for riders 70 – 90 kg. The SMALL 78 sq in (489 cm2) is recommended for riders 55 – 75kg. New for 2018 is the X-SMALL 73 sq in (458cm2) which is designed for smaller and grom riders in the 40 – 65kg range.
- The Large, Medium and Small blades come with our Standard Diameter haft (SDS) and the X-Small blade features our Reduced Diameter Shaft (RDS). The Pro Carbon SDS are shafts are available in Stiff, Medium or Soft while the Reduced Diameter shafts are available in Medium or Soft. Refer to the table below to find the ideal shaft for you based on your weight and needs. We proudly make our 100% Pro Carbon shafts in the USA, the weight, strength and responsiveness cannot be matched by other brands. Since the launch of these shafts we have a near zero failure rate even in the most challenging of conditions. By working closely with USA based aerospace engineers we were able to increase strength and reduce weight while improving the responsiveness of the flex for efficient energy transfer. Our premium paddles are assembled with hot glue which enables easy adjustment while providing a water tight bond and added shock absorption. The Hydro is available in 100% Pro Carbon, and 100% Carbon 3-piece Travel options (Note: 73 is not currently available in travel option). Our 3-piece travel paddle features two of our unique HEX joins for a secure and twist free fit, finally you can have the performance of a race paddle and the connivence of a travel paddle.
- Our lightweight and ergonomic 100% carbon race handle fits to the palm of your hand for comfort over many hours and long distances.
Out of stock